Saturday, April 23, 2016

Waiting

Waiting is hard.  It stinks.
But there is one person worth waiting for.
Your future-husband is worth waiting for.  
Wait to give him the best of you.  Wait.  Don't try to find love in guys you know aren't good for you.  Wait.  It's not worth it to ruin your life for something temporary.  What you will have with your husband will be for your whole life.  Wait for him.  Don't fill up your life with empty shells of men.  Fill it with serving God.   HE is the One who will give you perfect Love until you are ready for the love that comes with meeting the one you were destined for.  Fill it with fun with your friends.  Serve people.  Volunteer, worship God with an instrument.  Make your life meaningful while you wait.  Don't waste your time with a guy that is not the one.  Waiting isn't easy. It's necessary.  HE will help you through it.  Pray about your relationships.  Talk to trusted people about them, and ask them to pray for you.  Prayer is powerful.  After all, we are taking to the God of everything.  The God who sent His Son to die on a cross for the entire world's sins.  Pray to HIM.  Ask HIM to guide your steps in who you choose.  He will help you through the waiting.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6

"God will instruct me and teach me in the way I should go.  He will guide me with His eye."  Psalm 32:8

"I trust in The Lord with all my heart and lean not on my own understanding.  In all my ways I acknowledge Him and He directs my paths."  Proverbs 3:5-6

"Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path."  Psalm 119:105


"Come to Me, all you who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.  Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."  Matthew 11:28-29

No comments:

Post a Comment